Registered User Page
Upcoming event – 13th Abdus Salam Science Fair 2021 (Virtual)
Mark the following key dates in your calendar:
Project submission deadline: May 31, 2021 (Extend to June 15, 2021)
Virtual Award Ceremony: June 26, 2021
Every student is encouraged to register – it’s a fun
- Science Fair 2021 Poster – Spread the message and engage your peers
- Submit video presentation not more than 5 minutes in length
- Preferred video format MP4 720p or 1080p. Preferred size 30 MB
- Keep working on your project towards improvement and changes until May 31, 2021, 11:59pm. The video link in your profile will be considered as the final presentation of your project and cannot be replaced by a new project video after May 31.
- Participate as an individual or as a team
– Team size can be a maximum of 3 members – including team lead.
– Only team leader needs to register and provide other team member names. Team members should not register separately for the same projects.
– In a given category, teammates do not need to be in the same grade, however they must be in the same category of grade 5-8 or grade 9-12. They may however register, if they wish to submit a different project on their own as well.
A certificate of participation will be given to every student
Project Assessment Criteria: This is the Scoring Sheet for the Science Fair. Go thoroughly over each section and prepare your project along those lines.
For more information in this regard please visit Project Submission Guidelines
In order to participate in the competition, update your profile by clicking onand then ‘Edit Profile’